Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu?

Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu?

I would not be surprised at all if this worked. All of you who might be feeling icky--TRY IT and let me know if it works. I'm trying it bc I've felt so icky lately too. can't hurt. I use baking soda in water for stomach upset and it just nails it. And i use it for abotu 100 other things. it's one of those miracle products. Wouldn't it be cool if this product could solve so many health issues?

1 comment:

linminjie said...

What Is Juul?.
Juul e-cigarettes use the nicotine salt (protonated pure nicotine) in leaf-based cigarette as its main part, not the free base pure nicotine. Juul received a United States patent for pure nicotine salt formulas in 2015.juul norge